Wednesday, January 16, 2013

But in a manly way...(and 6 million views)

6 million views is quite a milestone, and I wanted to celebrate it with a series. I think you'll like this one, as I ripped off the idea from Jennifer. Specifically, Wrong Preset. I remember when she made it that I helped her find the photos for it, and I was a little jealous I didn't come up with the idea first. I waited until I had my own story to tell and borrowed her idea to start it off. I think you'll find it goes in its own direction, but I did name the main character Jennifer so there would be no doubt who I got the idea from. Usually my Jennifer characters are nicer than this guy.
Bonus points to the readers who spot all the Virtual Vacation references. I do so love referencing my own work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment